Saturday, April 23, 2011

Carpe Diem

Lily Pond at The Botanical Gardens
Over the past few months I’ve taken the time to absorb as much knowledge as possible in the pursuit of discovering my creative process and the “bigger picture.” As an artist it is so important to set measurable goals, celebrating breakthroughs and milestones along the way. I have made a daily commitment to putting an intention on the day, which has had a profound effect on my life. If we intend to be a generous, loving and giving person naturally our actions will follow. Each morning I boldly declare “Today Who I Am Is The Possibility of Being... Productive, Ambitious, A Creator of Miracles, etc."  

I am continually discovering new ways to develop my creative process and support a healthy lifestyle. Acknowledging inspirational people and personal mentors has been an invaluable part of this discovery. I truly believe that the universe is aligning itself to bring all the right elements together to create a fabulous future, with dreams realized beyond our imaginations. We just need to keep adding to our magical, mystical cauldrons of ingredients till we get the perfect recipe!

Tip of the week: What is your goal for the next 50 days? Try to set a goal that has measurable progress. For example, If you’re working on a series of paintings, how many would you like to create? Break it down and see how many you’d need to finish each week. Go forth and conquer my friends! Carpe Diem! 

Books I've Been Reading:
 

1 comment:

  1. Lily pond are often found in backyard ponds. I have planted it before six month ago. It gives nice look to your pond.

    Pond Supplies

    ReplyDelete